- 1 package Stellar Eats Biscuit + Scone mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp cold butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of sea salt (if your butter isn't salted)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour your package of Stellar Eats Biscuit + Scone mix into a large bowl and add the garlic powder and shredded cheddar cheese. Add the cold butter pieces and work them into the mixture until evenly dispersed. Add in the water, apple cider vinegar and egg, then stir until a soft dough comes together.
Once your dough is ready, divide it into 6-8 even pieces. Take each piece and roll it between your palms into a log (about 1-inch thick). Take a log and twist each end into to the other to create a knot/pretzel shape. Repeat with remaining dough.
Melt your butter and stir in the garlic, parsley and salt.
Place your garlic knots onto a lined baking sheet and brush each one generously with the garlic butter mixture.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are just starting to brown. Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 mins and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 garlic knots